All applicants are required to prepare and submit a video for our Admissions Committee. This is a great opportunity for us to see and hear you talk about yourself and your interest in The Belonging Co College.
Please ensure you follow all the directions!
VIDEO SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- Maximum length of 5-6 minutes.
- Make it personable in style – we want to get to know you.
- Please ensure the video/audio quality are enough that we can clearly see and hear you.
- If you add music, ensure it does not compete with your voice.
- Act as if this video were to be seen by your lead pastor.
- Your name, age and where you are from.
Answer the following questions:
Why do you want to be a student at The Belonging Co College?
- Describe any current ministry involvement or experience.
- How does it align or not align with your passions, strengths, and gifts?
- What has been your biggest challenge to date? How did you overcome it?
- Give a brief version of your testimony.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
- Record (video & audio) your introduction and answers to the questions above.
- You can make edits.
- Upload your video to YouTube.
- Under privacy settings, select “unlisted” and title with “Your Name – TBCO College Admissions Video”
- Copy and paste the video’s link into the space provided on the application.