If you are applying for the Worship program please have a 7-9 Minute YouTube video ready for your audition step using the information below.
Video Submission/Upload Instructions:
- Please spend up to 2 minutes on your introduction and up to 3 minutes per song.
- 2 songs are required and we don’t need the whole song!
Introduce yourself in the video and spend 1-2 mins max explaining:
- Your experience/proficiency with your primary instrument(s) – If a vocalist only please state that.
- Vocalists; please indicate if you can sing harmonies on the fly, by ear and/or read sheet music.
- Musicians; please indicate if you can play be ear, know the nashville number system and/or read sheet music.
- Let us know if you are auditioning for both vocals and an instrument (if you play more than one, choose your strongest)
Please let us know the names of the songs you are auditioning and preferably not originals.
- You can accompany yourself with an instrument or have someone else do that for you.
- Your submission must have clear, unedited audio + video quality.
- If you need to make several takes, use simple cuts to splice them together.
- NO vocal tuning or mixing or post audio work is allowed.
- If you’re auditioning for both vocals and an instrument – we need to be able to hear both clearly.
This is 7-9 min video maximum, anything over that may be rejected.
When you upload to YouTube only – go under privacy settings, select “unlisted” and title with “Your Name – TBCO College Audition Video”, leave the video up until we say otherwise.
If you need help please email email@example.com