I'm from out of town. What is the best way to get around Nashville?
Nashville’s public transport system is limited. We suggest Uber, Lyft, or renting a car.
IS THERE PARKING AT NASHVILLE MUNICIPAL AUDITORIUM?
There are multiple pay lots and garages within walking distance of Municipal Auditorium below:
- MUSIC CITY CENTRAL GARAGE, 400 Rep. John Lewis Way N
Rates: $15 up to 2 hours; $18 up to 4 hours; $20 up to 12 hours; evening, weekend & special events as posted.
- COURT LOT, 301 James Robertson Pkwy
Rates: $15 for 2 Hrs; $30 daily max until 6 pm; evening & special events as posted
- BONDING LOT, 518 3rd Ave N
Rates: $8 until noon, $10 until 6 pm, $14 for 24 hours; evening, weekend & special event rates as posted
- METRO COURTHOUSE/PUBLIC SQUARE GARAGE, 101 James Robertson Pkwy
Rates: $4 each 1/2 hour; $20 daily max; $5 after 5 pm and weekends; $15 special events (Nissan Stadium events – Titans, Soccer, Monster Jam, etc.; NYE; and July 4th)
- MUNICIPAL LOT, 601 3rd Ave N
Rates: $6 until 12 pm; $8 until 5 pm; $10 for 24 hours; evening, weekend & special events as posted
- PARKWAY TOWER, 404 James Robertson Pkwy
Rates: $10 up to 2 hours; $15 up to 4 hours; $20 up to 8 hours; $25 Daily Max
For an up to date list of parking nearby, you can click here: https://nashvilledowntown.com/get-around/nashville-parking
WHERE CAN I FEED MY COFFEE HABIT?
Nashville is known for it’s great coffee options. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Frothy Monkey, 235 5th Avenue North, Nashville, TN 37219 (0.2 miles)
- Starbucks, 424 Church St Suite 110, Nashville, TN 37219 (0.3 miles)
- Elixr Coffee Roasters, 5045 Broadway Pl, Nashville, TN 37203 (0.5 miles)
- Humphreys Street Coffee Shop, 601 Broadway unit A, Nashville, TN 37203 (0.7 miles)
- Red Bicycle Coffee & Crepes, 1200 5th Ave N STE 104, Nashville, TN 37208 (0.7 miles)
- Primitive Coffee, 1725 5th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37208 (1.3 miles, inside of Scout’s Barbershop)
WHAT RESTAURANTS ARE NEARBY?
There are many options of places to eat nearby, but here are a few of our favorites.
- Puckett’s Grocery & Restaurant – Downtown Nashville, 500 Church St, Nashville, TN 37219 (0.3 miles)
- Oscar’s Taco Shop, 530 Church St, Nashville, TN 37219 (0.4 miles)
- Fifth + Broadway Assembly Food Hall, 5055 Broadway Pl, Nashville, TN 37203 (0.5 miles)
- Hattie B’s Hot Chicken, 5069 Broadway Pl Suite A-103, Nashville, TN 37203 (0.5 miles)
- Slim + Husky’s pizza, 5056 Broadway Pl, Nashville, TN 37203 (0.5 miles)
- Shake Shack, 5002 Broadway Pl, Nashville, TN 37203 (0.5 miles)
- Martin’s Bar-B-Que Joint, 410 4th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37201 (0.9 miles)
WE HAVE SOME DOWN TIME. WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO DO AROUND NASHVILLE?
Here are a couple of our favorite places for shopping and entertainment.
Fifth + Broadway, 5055 Broadway Pl, Nashville, TN 37203 (0.5 miles)
Pinewood Social, 33 Peabody St, Nashville, TN 37210 (2.3 miles)
There are numerous hotels near Nashville Municipal Auditorium. We’ve reserved blocks of rooms at the following three hotels. Make sure to follow the links below and book as soon as possible for the reserved rates.
FAIRFIELD INN & SUITES
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Nashville MetroCenter, 100 French Landing Dr, Nashville, TN 37228 (2.0 miles // 8 minute drive)
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Nashville Downtown/Capitol District, 310 Gay St, Nashville, TN 37201 (0.2 miles // 2 minute drive)
DoubleTree by Hilton Downtown District 315 4th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37219 (0.2 miles // 2 minute drive)
THE BELONGING CO CONFERENCE
The Belonging Co Conference is a three-day gathering of the global Church hosted by The Belonging Company in Nashville, Tennessee. Our goal is to equip and empower the Church to step into our true identity in Christ and have a profound impact on our generation, from wherever we are and with whomever we come into contact.
At The Belonging Co Conference, we set our focus on the inspiration, revelation, and presence of God with engaging worship, scripture-based and Holy Spirit-inspired messages, and testimonies from ambassadors of the Kingdom in their individual fields and spheres of influence.
When we draw closer to God in full pursuit, we are continuously taken to new levels of glory as we are shaped into His image. From the power of His presence comes new vision and new revelation. There is always more.
If you belong to a local church or if you don’t, all are welcome to join us as we come together as one body to receive a fresh outpouring from Holy Spirit.
Location: Municipal Auditorium (417 4th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37201)
Dates: Sept 14 -16, 2023