Rehab and Safe Homes for Survivors of Human Trafficking
For the month of June, we are partnering with local drug and alcohol rehab facilities and safe-homes for survivors of human trafficking.
As our neighbors take steps towards healing we want to make sure they have the basic necessities to thrive in their new environment. Join us by bringing some of these items to church with you. Items can be placed in the Outreach bins at the Information Bar.
– Toilet paper and paper towels
– Pads and tampons (all sizes)
– Bath towels
– Wash cloths
– Cleaning supplies (multi surface cleaner, disinfectant wipes and spray)
– Laundry detergent
– Hygiene products (shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, toothbrushes, body soap, body lotion).
– New bedding (twin and full), comforters, pillow cases, sheets
– Plug in Night lights
– New or Gently used Large Purses/Handbags
– Coloring books and coloring pencils
– Stamp booklets / rolls
View our Amazon Wishlist HERE
*Note for Amazon Wishlist orders – Thank you for your interest in helping to provide supplies for our neighbors in local drug + alcohol rehab facilities and safe-homes for survivors of human trafficking. 1. Add an item(s) from this wish list to your cart. 2. At Checkout select *The Belonging Co* as the address and it will be sent directly to us. Once we receive the items we will distribute them to our local partners.