SEU Degree Tuition + Fees
SEU tuition is listed and the site fee is subject to change at any time. Students enrolled in the practicum program receive a scholarship that covers the cost of practicum credits. Tuition listed is based on 15 credits per semester with practicum scholarship.
Some students may be eligible to receive federal and state financial aid.
*All Southeastern University costs are paid directly to SEU.
ASSOCIATE AND BACHELOR
$8,136 (based on 15 credit hours)
MASTERS PROGRAM: Average $495 per credit hour + $350 technology fee + $1000 annual site fee
$80 Annual Resource Fee to be paid to The Belonging Co College through the TBCO student portal (not SEU student portal).
IMPORTANT: Students are charged per semester. It is important to come in ready with a financial plan BEFORE the semester starts so there are no surprises.
ALL FALL 2023 BALANCES ARE DUE AUGUST 1ST
After August 1st, students are subject to late fees, and any balances after August 29th will cause students to be dropped from their Fall 2023 classes.
- Monthly payment plans can be created through SEU to break up payments once you have been enrolled.
- Link to set up and learn more about payment plans: https://mycollegepaymentplan.com/southeastern
- ALL tuition, site fees, and tech fees are paid directly to SEU.
- Students with balances or without payment plans set up after the add/drop date of each semester will be dropped from classes.
- Check your SEU student email for messages from SEU student financial services regarding financial holds, outstanding balances, and other financial aspects.
- SEU awarded scholarships do not apply towards The Belonging Co College students, or any other partner sites
- Students enrolled in practicum will be awarded a scholarship to cover the cost of practicum. (will show up in students SEU account)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have!
- Start Belonging Co Application
- Complete your FAFSA!
- Use School Code 001521 when completing.
- Pro tip: the sooner you submit this, the more money you could qualify for
- Complete Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note once financial aid offer awarded and you choose to accept any federal loans
- Regularly check SEU student email for next steps
- Complete Pre-registration Form
- Once registered for classes, set up a payment plan or have a plan to pay your balance.
SCHEDULE A CALL WITH STUDENT FINANCIAL SERVICES: HERE!
Students may be eligible to receive federal and state financial aid. Whether or not you plan to use federal funds to help you cover higher education costs, it’s important that you fill out the FAFSA each year throughout your college studies. The Free Application for Federal Financial Aid (FAFSA) is the first step in determining how much federal financial assistance you are eligible to receive. Students will use the Southeastern University school code when applying for FAFSA: 001521.
Certificate Program – Tuition + Fees
The certificate program, reserved for students who already have an Associate’s degree or higher, is paid directly to The Belonging Co College in two payments. Students are welcome to apply for a payment plan. You will need to demonstrate the ability to meet this requirement during your admissions process. (If you are pursuing a degree this does not apply to you).
|The Belonging Co College Certificate Program|
|The Belonging Co Application Fee||$50.00 (*non-refundable)|
|Books (estimated cost)||$80|
|Payments Schedule||Deposit: $250 due to secure your spot by August 1
Payment 1: $2,040.00 before August 29
Payment 2: $2,040.00 by January 10